Thursday, February 23, 2006

This may disgust some...but it needs to be said!

So...I get to work this morning, not feeling the greatest. My head is pounding and my stomach isn't being nice to me. I didn't think much of it...thinking that I still had a week until "George" came to visit me. Well...my ovaries thought different. They invited "Geroge" early this month...now they seem to be taking great pleasure in kicking me! Oh...it hurts. Stupid ovaries. I can always tell which one is releasing an egg...it kicks harder! So sitting here at work...totally oblivious to the fact that my "house guest" has come a week early...I drink a lot of water, hoping to cure my headache. Well...when I went pee...I had a lovely surprise...from "George". So...being that I am totally unprepared...I have to spend 50 cents on a dumb pad. I hate them...I prefer my sea sponges...but while I am waiting for more...I use tampons. Have you ever been unprepared, or taken by surprise and had either no change or no place to buy any feminine products? I have had to resort to using either toilet paper, or paper towels before...sick! I hate it...Ggrrrr...

The last time I was in Vancouver..."George" happened to visit me right in the middle of my wonderful vacation...but I was prepared...Sandra got me some sea sponges...which for your information are reusable tampons of a sort. They are way more comfortable, and they last longer and they are also cheaper. Most people think...eww...gross...I used to think that until I tried them...now...I prefer to use them! I'll put up the link to 'Luna Pads' where Sandra works...In case you would like more information! But anyway...back to the story. Because I was stuck with "George" while I was visiting Sandra, "Geroge" decided to visit her as well. I realized that I am an "alpha female" because when I menstruate, I make others around me menstruate too! Just a weird bit of info I got from Sona.

Well...that concludes my offensive, yet enlightening blog for today! I hope you all have a perfectly rotten day! Because if I cannot have a good day...neither can you! So there! *sticks out tongue and gives you a big razzberry*

http://www.lunapads.com/home.php?currency=CAD

That is the site for Luna Pads. My sister, Sandra is in one of the pictures across the top...right above the "shopping cart" logo...pink background. She is on the left, with the culry hair...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm.... wow... the sea sponges thing kind of bothers me... Uhh.... yeah....

Carol said...

Yep, not too sure how much I want to use anything re-usable when it comes to that time of the month. But then again, one never knows til you try it. (Nope, can't see me trying it.)

I have been unprepared, and yep, using kleenex just really sucks!!

Anonymous said...

I love sea sponges too! That's ok George is coming to visit me soon too Mel, unless... A guy at work (who is a old co-worker of Rob's) came up to me yesturday and made the fun comment of "I had a vison last night." My reply "oh really of what?" His "Your pregent!" I told him to fuck off! I want children but not yet!

Mel said...

I would have told him that too...creepy! Wouldn't it be crazy if he was right? Whoo...gives me the heebie jeebies...

Unknown said...

I'd be sufficently creeped out if some guy had a dream that I was pregnant... Expecially, considering that most of the people I'm working with right now are family... Yipes...

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready to be a mom. So think better thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready to be a mom. So think better thoughts!

Carol said...

Hey Mel,

I thought I was lagging behind in my posts....you need to blog something... :o)

Unknown said...

MENNIEEEE!! I check your blog everyday, and you haven't posted in a long time!! You may call me a loser, but I don't care!! POST SOMETHING, YOU HOSER!!