Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wow...it has been a while...

Yeah...I am a hoser! I have not posted for exactly 28 days...lol...
So...My life...I got a new position at work...I am now in the dispatch office...I dispatch calls out to all of northern Alberta and rural Winnipeg. It is a little stressful...but I now have NORMAL hours. 9am to 5pm! The only problem is that I usually do not have time to do all of my e-mail/blogging. Sucks! Also...the lady I work with...everyone calls her the dragon lady...cuz she is not very nice...she is constantly looking over my shoulder and gets mad at me when I go on the net during the working hours! Today she called in sick, and I am working with Carl. He is English...not british...although I do not know the difference!
At the moment...we are trying to decide what we want for lunch! Not usually a very difficult question...but today it is...*shrug*
I am sorry I have not been posting regularly. But my puter at home SUCKS SHIT!!! And so did the dispatch one for the first two weeks...you log onto the net, and crash the system...but now we got new puters...nice! So...that is my life at work...
I am planning to go to Huston for a weekend or so cuz my dad is there...with work! And he says if I buy my own plane ticket...I can stay with him, and catch a few jazz shows. Cuz he can write off meals and hotel bills and such on his work account! So if I can work out my expencises and such...I will go down! Also...I am going to Las Vagas in October! Yeah! Look out Vagas...here I come! I might even meet my future husband...Vin Diesel...there!
I will try and post more offten...now that I know why my computer workstation at home is so cold, I can fix it...and use the computer without freezing my ass off!
Well...TTFN...ta ta for now!

4 comments:

Carol said...

English and British I think are one in the same. My parents were both British/English

Unknown said...

IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME, YOU HOSER!! I mean, seriously, I check your blog every freakin' day, and there was nothing new!! Nearly cried, I did... Well, maybe not, but, you know!!

Goodness, Mel, you and Vin Diesel... No words...

That's cool you got a new position... except for Dragon Lady... hee hee... That would be sweet if you go to Houston... I've never been anywhere cool.. Well, the coolest place is where I live... maybe I just want to go somewhere out of Canada... It's kinda sad really, I've never been anywhere!! *sniffle*

Mel said...

Yeah...I am "Riddick"-ulously obsessed with him...(In case you are wondering "Riddick" is one of the charachters that he plays...)

And I will marry him...or at least in my dreams...lol...Carrie...you can come with me!! We will hit Huston together...all you have to do is buy a ticket...then we can meet up at the air port...It would be super fly!

Think about it...

Unknown said...

Oh, goodness, that sounds fun, Mel... but I need to SAVE my money, because I've been the CRAPPIEST saver EVER in the past few years... soo... We're trying to find a place to live... Need to get out of my parent's house... I love them like crazy, but... It's driving me crazy... I NEED MY OWN PLACE!! But we got a car, which is pretty sweet...

Why aren't you flying out here?! You hoser!!