Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The bosses chair...

Well...for the last week I have been stealing the bosses chair. My boss is away in Grande Prairie. It is big and comfy, and it reclines too...
It is strange how the small act of "stealing" the bosses chair has put me in a better mood. When I arrive at work...my old, hard, squeeky chair is behind my desk...looking extremly pathetic...and behind my bosses desk sits his chair, big, fluffy, and shiney! I wait uncomfortably, and rather impatiently for the office to be empty...then I seize the moment. I wheel my chair out from behind my desk...usually running over my toes in haste...and quickly switch it with my bosses chair...then I sit down reverantly, sighing in content. "Ahhhh...this is the life."
Sometimes I even thumb my nose at athority and put my feet on the desk...
*covers mouth in horror* *GASP*
I usually cannot do this, because my boss always slaps them down...the bugger...
As payback...I have decided to keep his chair...hold it hostage...
In order for him to have the safe return of his chair...he must...
Either keep me in teas for the month of March...or...
allow me the luxery of putting my feet on the desk...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so evil!!! Stealing Kirby's chair! But that's ok it's a nice chair I should steal Ray's, mmmmmm...*thinks dirty thought in her head* You spelt tarot wrong as well. I don't know if I like blogger that much I can't figure out how to put pictures on. Sonna can do that on hers. She also said that blooger is so last year this year it's live journal. I guess on that you can have friends blog addy's in there and pics and a whole bunch of shit! I have to go to work soon. HAHAHA you're already at work!!!!! Did you want to do something this weekend?? CARRIE drive up for the weekend!!!! j/k

Unknown said...

Hee hee, good job, Melanie... My chair's kinda a piece of JUNK... It's an old chair from what looks like an old dining room set... and it's got the UGLIEST colors... yep...

Sholean, you can do that here, too... If you look at my blog, I have pictures, and I have my own personalized links on the side... You can completely edit your HTML code for the site, as long as you know what you're doing... Ha ha, drive up for the weekend... I think that YOU guys should drive up HERE!! Or this summer, you should take a road trip here... Then we can go to the beach and go swimming in the ocean!!

Mel said...

I know...I am evil I am actually contemplating stealing it all the time...I get here before he does...so I could do it! LOL

Do you wanna do something this weekend? Cuz I could use a night out...and so could Doodle...one of her dogs was hit and killed on Monday... :( So I am thinking she could use a night out w/ friends...

Carrie...Did you check your e-mail?????? If not check your splat account...

DO IT!!!

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I checked my email, and I wrote you back!! YAY!