Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's my Birthday, It's my Birthday...*dancing badly*

I was like "Wheeeew!" Cuz it's my birthday...And this one time I realized it was my Birthday and I got excited and I was like "WEEEEEEE" *said really really fast and high pitched* So...yeah...Happy birthday to me! I am offically 23 years old today...wow...23...I'm only 7 years away from being older than dirt...nice...Did you know that dirt only has a 30 year life span? Well it does...so if you are over 30...you are offically older than dirt! Yup...don't that feel grand?

Well...today is my birthday...so I can do what ever I want...(not really...I still have to work...BLECH!) Wouldn't it be cool if on your birthday...you got super powers for just that one day a year? I would love that... I'm not talking about just one...I'm talking ALL...You would get the flying privilages, x-ray vision, super strength, super speed, laser beams shooting from your eyes, weather control, super healing abilities, shooting fire and ice, telepathy, telekenisis, invisability (at your control), knives from your hands, and spaghetti shooting from your fingertips...

Yup...birthdays are cool...and fun! It's a day where you could do almost anything...and get away with it...wouldn't it be neat to have like diplomatic immunity on your birthday? And all the people who pissed you off or you just plain don't like...were your slaves? Wow...what a perfect world that would be...unless it was your mortal enemies birthday...that would suck! Like if you were Superman, and Lex Luther was your slave on your birthday...and you were mean to him? Then on his birthday...he'd have all the super powers and you'd be his slave...Oops...Just goes to inforce the golden rule..."You get one free hit...so you better make it a good one!" Hehehe...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is your birthday. And I'm leaving you a 5 minute phone message!! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Awww stupid telus lady cut me off!!!

Unknown said...

OH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELAHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to call you and leave a message on your phone, too!!! :D

Mel said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes yous guys...And carrie...thanks for telling me about your ailments...and your shower...*growl*

Unknown said...

YAY!!! :D Yeah, I don't know, I'm awful at talking to answering machines!! I end up saying all the lamest stuff. But you love me, Mel, I know you do!! *hug*

Mel said...

How could I not? I leave pretty lame messages too...I usually end up saying stuff like...Ahhhhh...yeah...So...Call me back...it's Mel...K Bye...

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mel!! I hpoe you had a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

YES!! We are awesome, Melanie. I miss you guys so much. I had a Christmas party for work the other day, and everyone was dancing and having fun, and I cried because I missed you and Sholean.

Mel said...

Awww...we miss you too! Keep your eyes peeled for a christmas gift in the mail...*winx*...it could be coming via DHL...perhaps? *Dr.Evil pinky thing*I don't think we are having a christmas party for DHL...cuz We SUCK!!! Yeah!

Kami Akai said...

Happy belated birthday Mel. *pops streamers* ummm... haha your older than me. and I can't leave lamer phone messages yet, than everyone else....

Mel said...

Thanks Kami...I didn't know I was older than you...I always tought you were older than me...

Kami Akai said...

What happens to dirt when it dies?