Saturday, November 04, 2006

You all SUCK!!!

Ok...I know that life can get busy and you no longer have time for checking blogs and writing every day but come on...It has been like two weeks since anyone has contributed to the story! Our "group" effor has turned into a "Me" effort. Get with te program! WRITE YOU HOSERS!!!

Ok...I'm all done with my rant now...

My Vacation is now coming to an end. I had a great time here in Vancouver. Visited my sister and her boyfriend. Visited Carrie and her fiance...it seems that we were just go go go from the start. I am looking forward to getting home and just relaxing. But I am going to miss my sister, and carrie...and Vancouver too. I love this city. I is sooo full of life and vitality. There are so many cool bands and activities that happen here. Did you know that they have a Zombie Walk? Every few monthes hundreds of people dress up like zombies and just walk up a street. The police end up closing the street because there are so many people. They all zombie walk over cars and down the street...I am not sure if they attack anyone...I think they just walk...but how cool is that? We don't have anything tht cool back in Edmonton...

Ska...Ska is a type or genre if you will of music. I went to a ska concert here in Vancouver. The main band we went to see was The Panic...and they rock! I kinda knew the lead singer from previous visits...but this time I really got to talk to him, and the hot bassest...well the whole band was hot...but thats besides the point! They are going to be playing in Edmonton in February...and I am sooo totally going!

The train ride here was fantastic...and I am looking forward to the train ride back. Super relaxing! I suggest everyone try it out sometime...well...I have got to be up early to catch he train...and finish packing...I'll see you all on the flip side (back in Alberta)...Have a good one!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BLOWJOB!! :D

I'm really going to miss you, too, Melanie!! Somehow one of us is going to have to fit in a visit before my wedding. That's too long to go without seeing my maid of honor! :D *HUGE FREAKIN HUGS*

Carol said...

Let me guess......you guys watched the Russell Peters video?

Glad you had a chance to come out for a visit. It was good to see you, even if it was just briefly.

Anonymous said...

Mel it's been over a month since you last blogged!!! If you don't blog I'm not reading the story!

joelthedramakid said...

Ok

write what? huh?

And Yes we do have a Zombie walk chapter edmonton. THere has been 3 since ...august. We only have a bout 50-100 people who participate. It orignated in the states i think that NyC or san fran had like almost 5 complete filled blocks of zombies. I will let you know about the next one that happens they tend to die down becasuse of snow.

I enjoted the Mad Bombers society when i saw them like 3 years ago. but still enjoyable MR.King from Blueberry knows the trombonist. ok that is all

Unknown said...

I love Russell Peters. Ack, my mom just caught me swearing!

"You no swear in the hotel! Be a man!"

Unknown said...

Last night, I was really tired and not feeling good, and I went to bed to read and snuggled with Moocifer. :D And pressed his hand a couple of times, which made me grin... AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Mel said...

I miss you too! *sniffle* I had a great time down there visiting you too Carrie...Just wait till I have all my pic developed and uploaded...

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO CARRIE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh!! Yes, I need copies of those!! I didn't get many pictures, just the ones at Cathedral Grove. Damn being poor and not able to afford film. Damn you to HECK!!!!

Mel said...

HAHAHA...I got the pics developed...hehehe...they are super funny...lol...I laughed so hard while I looked through them...I think people thought I was crazy, cuz I was sitting in my car in the Walmart parking lot...

Mel said...

HAHAHA...I got the pics developed...hehehe...they are super funny...lol...I laughed so hard while I looked through them...I think people thought I was crazy, cuz I was sitting in my car in the Walmart parking lot...

Mel said...

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Awesome!! *pumps fist*

"Be a man!"

Unknown said...

Whoa, how did I end up as anonymous. Well, in case you didn't know, it was me.

Carol said...

Russell Peters rocks.

"You too big, come back when you 30 32 at most"

I just saw on a news blurb that Russell Peters lost his dad to cancer about 2 years ago. I think that is why he retired his "Someone gonna get a hurt real bad" part of his routine.

Unknown said...

Ohhh... I never thought of that, Mom, but you're probably right.

Anyway, you know what time it is, Mel?

Give you three guesses.

Ha, I lied. I'll tell you what it is:


TIME FOR A NEW POST, HOSER!!

Mel said...

Wooo...new posts!