Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Am A FREAKING Genius!!!!!

I know what is wrong with everyone! I know why tempers have been short and why people are so bitchy...It is because of Mars. The fact that Mars is moving so close to Earth lately is what is causing the problem!

Mars rules ego, aggression, sexual drive, individuality, survival, passion, courage, sports, competition, war, stamina, independent in relationships, conflict, force, vigor and mechanical ability. It can make you aggressive, impertinant, impatient, quick to anger, and spontanious. It causes death and destruction too!

On August 27 mars will be the size of a full moon in our night sky. It will rise in the east, around 10pm, be at it's peak at 3am, then settle back down in the west. You will not need a telescope to see this marvulous wonder of nature...and we will not see this again in our life times or our childrens. It only happens every 3 thousand odd years...so be sure to watch for it! And try to keep your tempers in check...it might get you into truble...I know mine has...

3 comments:

Kami Akai said...

That is freaking awesome...Thanks for the heads up *Logs in daytimer*

Mel said...

Yup...I figured everyone should know...I'm surprised you haven't gotten one of thoes annoying singing e-mails about it yet...I've gotten like three of them...

Carol said...

Ok, that explains this year, but what about last year, and the year before??? I am pretty sure I had my times when I was not being myself. :)