Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ground Rules...

Ok...I have a question about the story blogs... Let's say I write an entry to the story blog...and no one answers it for a few days...Am I allowed to continue my own story entry? Or do I have to wait for someone to post again? Cuz...you guys are being massive hosers and not posting anymore...so I was wondering if I am allowed to continue on my own?

What do you guys think? I am all for it...obviously... But if you all don't like that idea...let me know and I'll play nice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I say, it's your own story, so if no one else is adding to it (like me... I'm sorry, I've been very uninspired and unmotivated lately!), I think you should feel free to keep the story going. That's what I say. Go hard!! :P

Carol said...

I say it's your blog, so you can do whatever you want. If they don't ike it, tough!!

Mel said...

Thanks! That's what I wanted to hear! I should keep you guys around to be my "Yes Women" lol...

Kami Akai said...

Sure sounds like a good idea, but let some time so we all can read through and give it a crack...

Carol said...

Ok, but the salary to be your "Yes Woman" could be pricy. j/k