Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What's in a name...

Ok...So I have realized two things over my recent bloggings. One...we all use the word "Hoser" alot. Maybe a little too much...and Two...I don't know what "Hoser" means. Besides the fact that it is a name you call someone when they beat your high score, or don't post for a while, or even just because they don't follow your original idea of a story blog...but whatever the reason...You...are all hosers!

So if anyone can tell me exactly what a "Hoser" is exactly, I would be greatly appreaciative...and will write you into a story of some sort. Perhaps even the one we have going on here.

I remember a time when name calling was so simple...*sigh*...I long for the good old days of "meany", and "stupid head". "Brat", and "Loser". I had asked Carrie a long time ago, what Hoser ment...and she told me...but that was eons ago...(High School)...and my small inferior brain cannot remember. So...please...tell me what a hoser is...you hosers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You want to know... honestly?? Guess what... I love Wikipedia... check out the huge description and article they have to explain what a hoser is... and I thought I knew... I really had no idea!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoser

Mel said...

Holy moly, eh? LoL...(a little canadian humer...)

Neither did I...but now I know...and I can explain it to my friend who asked...

Unknown said...

Yeah, I never thought it was so complicated, and that there was actually a lot of history to the word... *shrug*

Carol said...

Holy Cow!! Who knew that there would be that much of an explanation for the word hoser. I have got to send my American friends there who do not understand it when I call them a hoser, eh!!