Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Men...

Yo...S'up homies? That was my attempt at wigga speak! (wanna-be-nigga) So...I got some strange things going on in my life...
At work the other day I got a weird proposition! A guy at work who happens to be a super hottie...asked me if I was interested in being his "friends with benifits" Or having sex...no strings attached. I do not know how to answer this question. On one hand he is hot, black, and french! On the other...i don't know him too well...plus that is a little creepy! So...this is my new dilema! Do I accept and have great sex, no strings attached? Or do I decline, and continue on with my abstanince? Hmmm...an intriguing question! I am afraid that he will find me repulsive...or I will become attached to him...and ruin it.
I know this sounds mean and all...but i find it very weird that guys even look at me that way! I can count on my one hand, and still have fingers left over, the number of guys in my life that have found me sexually appealing. So this is a new thing for me. When he asked me I blushed like a sissy, and laughed a little hysterically...embarrasing...

So...what do you guys think?

7 comments:

Carol said...

I think you deserve better than that. Especially when you don't really know the guy that well. I am not even sure how I would respond, it's never happened to me..... Thankfully.

Mel said...

Tell me about it...it was a little creepy. I cannot look him in the face without either blushing or giggling...talk about making the work place awkward...

And yes...I do value myself more than that...I don't think I would ever agree to that...too weird...

So...yeah...I can either be big about it and tell him "no"...or I can be a chicken shit and avoid him like the plague...LMAO...

Unknown said...

I agree, Melanie... I would hope that you wouldn't agree to that... no matter what kind of guy he is, it seems basically like asking you to be his own personal prostitute... I think it's kinda degrading, really...

I've never been asked that question... and as far as I know, there's only one person ever who's found me attractive in that way... We'll there was that one kid who had a crush on me and gave me candy on the bus in high school... Who was strangely enough the younger brother of a girl that Kyle "dated" in junior high school...

I'd just tell him no... And I think that someone who has sex with someone and doesn't become at least remotely attached are just heartless bastards and a waste of oxygen... Maybe that's just me, but that's a really huge issue to me... People having sex just for the sake of having sex, espeically if they don't love the person, or in some cases, even KNOW them... I'm going to stop before I go off hardcore...

Carol said...

Good for you Mel. Stand up to the guy. Does he think that women were put on the earth only for his pleasure. Sheesh. Tell him to talk to the "Palm Sisters" LOL

Mel said...

Yeah...he should make a date with Palmala Anderson and her five friends...lol...

Also...yesterday he said that I am single because I want to be! Which is true...but it isn't...you know? He makes it sound like it is all my fault! I didn't plan on being single at this age...it's just that no one has caught my eye...except for Vin that is...lol...

Carol said...

That guy sounds like he needs a good smack upside the head....or in the nutty buddies. These days, one does not need to have a man in their life to make their life worth while. sounds like you would be WAY better off with this guy NOT in your life.

Unknown said...

You know what's sad?? I didn't get that joke at first... wow...

Meh, go ahead, Mel, be single, do what you want!! I think you should kick him in the shins... And bring me with... We'll run him down and kick him in the shins, and yell, "BITE ME LOSER!!" the run away giggling... YAY!!