Monday, May 14, 2007

iPod

Wow...I finally got myself an iPod. It is the best thing I have ever bought. Also, My family got a Hot Tub! It is very nice. Very relaxing. It is all set up and running now too. We got it on Friday...and we used it for the first time Saturday morning. Happy Mothers Day! We spent most of the day in and out of the tub...with liqueur. Hizzah for the hot tub...

But back to my iPod. I got an iPod video...80 gig...black! It's really nice. I love it. I get to listen to music in my car now...cuz I blew all the fuses in my car and fried my stereo...so for a while I have been music-less...and going CRAZY... Road noise SUCKS!!! But...now I have my own stereo... It also means I can listen to music at work... I mean I could before...I would listen to the radio on my computer over the Internet...but when I was out on the floor...I couldn't...and the boys in the warehouse listened to country...and christian stuff... Which is sooo not my cup of tea.

Well...that's about all that's new in my life now... I've been really busy with work lately...working lots of overtime... And I'm thinking of getting a second job...just to fill my afternoons... But I haven't decided yet...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

80 GIG VIDEO IPOD?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!? Super!! *jealous* Now my 2 gig Ipod Nano seems kind of sad and pathetic compared to that bad boy. I wish I could have been there when the hot tub was there. Niiiiiiiiiice.

Unknown said...

I tagged you on my blog, dude. You really should check it out. Read the comments, too, because I actually kinda did it wrong, and my cousin corrects me. :P

Kami Akai said...

-_- both you and Carrie beat the crap outta my little 512 MB MP3 player. It's nice having a hot tub, especially after a long day.

Mel said...

Yeah...I pop a cd into the hot tub (it has a built in player and pop up speakers) and turn the jets on high, and relax with my book after a long day of work...it is super relaxing...

And the iPod is awsome...cuz my stereo is broken...so now I have musics! Yeah!

It hols like 20,000 songs and like five to ten movies of something...

Sweet!