Monday, September 18, 2006

I Have a Question...

Ok...I had a thought...How would you all like to participate in the first ever Mel's writting contest? I was thinking of posting a picture, a weird picture, and you all write a short story on it...it will probably be deadlined...and I read the submitions...we can all vote...and the winner will get a prize mailed to them...

Everyone is welcome to join in...

So...what do you all think? This option will be open to people on myspace too...cuz I want as many entries as possible...I might even put a small add on the web...but I will only do this if I have enough intrest...so get back to me...and let me know...the dead line will be like a month or six weeks...or something...there will be a size limit...too...we don't want people getting too carried away...

But yeah...let me know what you think of the idea!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! I think it would be fun!! I would probably SUCK at it hardcore, but I think that it probably would be fun to do.

Anonymous said...

DO IT!!! But i want to give you pictures to put on there! On some occasions!

Mel said...

Yeah...I am going to go find some strange pics now...something that could be used to tell a good whopper of a story...and carrie you wouldn't suck...you would procrastinate...alot...cuz thats what I would do...I am also going to set up a mad lib too if I can...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

I think this could turn into a very bad bad thing!

Unknown said...

MAD LIBS!! FREAKIN' HECK YES, DOGGY!

Yeah, I procrastinate a lot.

Anonymous said...

Mel can we send you funny pictures??

Mel said...

sure, e-mail me some good pics...I'll see if they are what I'm looking for. The first picture I'm going to use is very specific...I'm looking for something very specific...yet secretive...lol...

Mel said...

Ok...so with mad libs on here...do I post the story, or give you guys a list of what I need, ex. (noun), (verb), (noun), (place)...etc...then after I get your lists insert them into the story and post them...

Don't remember exactly how mad libs work...just the princapals of it...

Unknown said...

I think that basically you should post the list of the words you need (nouns and verbs and stuff), and then we would comment with the words, and THEN you could post the versions of the stories with our words in them. Hooray!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Update!!!

Unknown said...

I second that motion. DO IT NOW, YOU HOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

It's a wrok in progress...I have a pic...but I want to do the MadLibs first...so I'm working on it...It's a coming it's a coming!