Saturday, February 10, 2007

The New Face of Ultimate Hottness!!!



Speak no evil...



Hear no evil...



See no evil...



I'm going to EAT you!!!



Fishy face...



Gaaa...



What was that?



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....help! I'm under attack! They're trying to eat me!!!



Nnnnnoooooooooooo........



AAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......



Oohhhh...I am a neanderthal.



This is what I would look like if I was an evil villan in a retro comic...



Ooohhh....Pop art...



*Grin*



ROCK ON DUDE!!!



Oh...sucker?



I has a fish eye...



I am an alien...I come in peace...Take me to your chocolate...



Carrie...do you really want this...as your maid of honour?



Dude...I've got the munchies...



Monkey face...



This is what your face looks like to the toilet when you are getting a swirley...



Don't drink the water though...



Look at me...I have a tiny nose!



i haf a iddy biddy mouf



What is wrong with this picture?



Creepy...I could play a good zombie...



Evil grin...



This is my tongue on x-rays...



I think I'm eatting my hand in this one...



Awww...the real me...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap, dude. Honestly. I'm so glad when you called and showed me this, oh man. Freakin sweeeet. Yeah, I suppose I still want you as my maid of honor. :P Oh man. I still have to post pictures of when we were talking on the phone. Sandwich? :( I also love that last picture. You're so pretty, Mennie!!

Mel said...

Thanks Cawwie! I have to post all of thoes pics too...although I accidently deleted my loser pic before I got it posted on my blog...oops...so we don't have a pic of me losering myself...meh...

Mel said...

SeaverD said...
What the hell is wrong with you and those pictures!!!!!!!

I moved this from the other one cuz that is story only...thnx...

Kami Akai said...

Congrats on the new computer and internet! Some of those pictures are pretty sweet ass! *Claps 100 times a minute*